NFCA Coach and Player Information
We’re excited to bring the NFCA Northeast Academic and Pennsbury Classic Softball Camps to your area on August 4-5, 2020 Preceding the Pennsbury Invitational and featuring instruction from collegiate coaches,
- LOTS of defensive and offensive reps
- Position-specific defensive instruction
- Offensive instruction
- Opportunity to be seen by and receive feedback from college coaches
- Opportunity to have your profile information in the hands of collegiate coaches
- Digital copy of NFCA’s Top Recruit magazine
The difference between the Northeast Academic and Pennsbury Classic camps are the academic standards student-athletes must meet to be accepted into the camp. To determine if your athlete meets the academic requirements please visit NFCAevents.org the format is the same for both camps. Camp sessions are limited in number of participants. All camper graduation dates must fall within years. All instruction will utilize the entire field.
Prior to the Pennsbury Tournament, NFCA will be hosting both the Northeast Academic Camp and Pennsbury Classic Camp. Both these camps offer aspiring collegiate athletes showing their skills to a large number of college coaches. For additional information including NFCA registration, college recruitment information please visit NFCA Player Recruitment.